Scaffolding Cross Brace
The cross brace for scaffolding is used to hold two scaffold member’s in a fixed position concerning one another.
The standard way of doing this is by attaching the Cross Brace at the top and bottom of the scaffold member’s.
Cross Brace Size
You can get your cross braces in a wide range of sizes, this includes:
- 7′ x 4′ Scaffold Tube Cross Brace
- 10′ x 1′ Scaffold Tube Cross Brace
- 10′ x 2′ Scaffold Tube Cross Brace
- 10’x4′ Scaffold Tube Straddle Brace
- 4′ x 3′ x 4′ Angle Iron Cross Brace
- 5′ x 3′ x 4′ Scaffold Tube Cross Brace
- 5′ x 4′ Scaffold Tube Cross Brace
- And more
There are many other sizes available that we have not listed. So if you need a cross brace that you can not find on our site. Give us a call and we will check what we have in stock.